Ever been to somewhere fun, energetic, adrenaline-popping, affordable and don’t want to leave?! Well, that was my case at Hi-Impact Planet, except for the fact that I need to go back and complete my indoor games. So much games, fun, rides, food and all in one place and let’s not forget the affordability of it all. No picture from the internet prepared me for this place… I hope mine does.
I was invited on Saturday by Pulse Nigeria and Hi-Impact Planet to come experience the Disneyland of Nigeria, boy was I glad! and I must say the fun was much needed,, really no jokes; there are over 60 games, food and best of all, the weather has no control on the amount of fun you will have! Because there are indoor and outdoor games and trust me, the indoor games are a lot that you might want to come back and complete them, so in the rain or sun,your fun just got real!
When I first heard about them, I was certain it was going to be an expensive adventure, but hearing the prices and experiencing them myself, I must really commend them.
Hi-Impact Park Prizes:
Their park prices consists of 3 types:
Hip Flex – Costs N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only) for entrance fee and one complimentary ride. This fee requires you ‘pay-as-you-play’ meaning each game you enter, you pay for it.
Hip Regular – Costs N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) which includes unlimited games but excludes the Go Kart, Aqua Zone and Arcade. Both the Aqua Zone and Arcade cost an extra N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). While the Go Kart cost N7,500 (Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only) for 5 lapses (their Go-kart track is one of the longest in the world, so it’s definitely worth it)
Hip Jombo – Costs N25,000 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira Only), it covers all games and rides excluding the Go-Kart ride.
They take safety really serious, I must say. Their safety is top-notch but it’s important to note the following:
- Always read the instructions/safety precautions on each ride before embarking on it.
- It is best to remove your earrings on entering the park, to avoid it falling off during the outdoor rides as you will be advised to do so.
- On entrance, you are screened totally to avoid sharp objects and unwanted items into the park.
- To be on most of the outdoor rides, be sure to have not eaten 1 or 2 hours before. So maybe – come hungry, play, have fun and eat later (they have courts to cater for your every food craving).
- Food: Food and drinks are not allowed into the park, but not to worry they have 3 food courts to cater to your every eating needs at very affordable prices. The courts are very neat and quite spacious. At the restaurant, you can buy meals such as rice, chicken, solid (eba, pounded yam and amala and variety of soups) and drinks. The other court is for desserts and snacks.
*At the restaurant court, you can buy meals such as rice, chicken, solid (eba, pounded yam and amala and variety of soups) and drinks. A plate of rice and chicken cost about N1,300 (One Thousand, Three Hundred Naira only). It was quite delicious and very filling. Drinks such as soft drinks, juice and water are sold at the normal price – no added cost.
*The dessert court has snacks such as meat pie, sausage roll, doughnut and soft drinks too. Others desserts such as ice-cream which cost N500 per scope, cotton candy and pop-corn could be found there.
*And the last one sells sharwama and pizza at the park pizzeria.
- Just in case you had so much fun and unable to go back home, they also provide exquisite self-serviced accommodation ranging from N35,000 to N200,000 per night depending on the number of persons and rooms needed. Their accommodation are named after the eight planets of the world.
- Have you been to Hi-Impact Planet? What was your experience like? Do share below.
- Check them out on Instagram: @hiimpactplanetng. They are located at km 12, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Ibafo (less than 40 minutes drive from Ikeja City Mall)